Best Time to Use Electricity and Save Money
1. Use your dishwasher Dishwashers may use electricity, but they save more energy, money, water, and time than hand washing.
2. Air-dry your dishes Opt out of the heat-dry cycle on your dishwasher. Instead, crack open the door and let your dishes air-dry.
3. Get 'em clean These dishwasher tips won't save electricity if you have to repeat loads because the dishes just won't get clean.
4. Use a fan If you live in an area of the world where the summers are hot, turn on your ceiling fans touching the thermostat.
5. Use a smarter bulb If you haven't switched to LED lighting, now is the time. The US Department of Energy says that LED bulbs use at least 75% less energy
6. Use motion to stop waste They turn on when they sense someone's in the room and turn off when no movement is detected.
7. Turn off the burner a little early This tip works for most dishes, though there are a few exceptions.
8. Keep your oven closed Every time you open an oven door while cooking, the internal temperature can drop 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION