5 ways to
protect your privacy
If you're reading this, it's likely your personal information is available to the public. And by "public" I mean everyone everywhere.
It's never a bad time to get your internet privacy ducks in a row and effectively "delete" yourself from the internet.
But if you're wondering how deleting yourself from the internet can stop companies from getting hold of your info? Short answer: It can't.
Now we are going to tell you five such ways with the help of which you can
keep your data private.
1. Delete or deactivate your shopping, social media, and web service accounts
2. Remove yourself from data collection sites
3. Remove your info directly from websites
4. Remove personal info from websites
5. Remove outdated search results