Urfi Javed Casting Couch shocking reveals shocking details about her Casting Couch experience Actress Urfi Javed, who became popular from the first OTT season of ‘Bigg Boss‘, remains in the headlines every day. The actress distributes a lot of limelight by wearing strange dresses. There are often discussions on social media about her outfits.
At the same time, Urfi Javed is also known for speaking impeccably. Whether it is to speak on the religion of Islam or to say something about the industry, the actress speaks her words without fear. Urfi Javed Casting Couch.
Recently, the actress was seen talking on the casting couch. In which Urfi told that she too has become a victim of the casting couch. Urfi has made a big disclosure about the casting couch. In this article Hayah-eg.com, we will give you full information about Urfi Javed Casting Couch.
Urfi Javed Casting Couch
Recently, while giving an interview to a magazine, Urfi Javed shared his experience on the casting couch. Urfi said that in the early days of his career, he also had to face the casting couch. In which many people from the industry were also involved.
The actress also told that ‘when she was starting her career. Then someone tried to forcefully push her into it, but somehow the actress escaped from there and came out. Urfi also considers herself very lucky for this.
The men of the industry were told to be powerful
While revealing on the casting couch, Urfi Javed also revealed about the men of the industry. Urfi told that the men in the industry are very powerful.
He has the power to reject anyone at any time. Not only this, but Urfi also told that the names of many big people of the industry are also included in the casting couch.
Urfi Javed movie scene
Urfi Javed also told about the scene of one of his web series and told about Urfi Javed Casting Couch. The actress told that ‘the producer told her that she will have to do suggestive scenes in the series. The next day when she reached the shooting set, the producer made her do strange scenes.
There was a brother-in-law in the scene. Which Urfi had to see, but the producer forcibly got the scenes added like touching in that scene. After which the producer also demanded the hero to show the underwear by picking up the sari.
Urfi further said that ‘during that scene, he realized that the producer had manipulated him. The actress told that the producer got her to do a full-fledged lesbian scene.
Coming to Mumbai did a lot of struggle
Urfi Javed Casting Couch Let us tell you that Urfi Javed came to Mumbai after running away from home. Coming to Mumbai, he struggled a lot. When she came to Mumbai, she had neither money nor a house to live in.
During this, a producer offered him to work in a web series. When he refused to do bold scenes in the series, the producer threatened to send him to jail.
Some facts about Urfi Javed
- smoking – no
- She belongs to a Muslim family.
- Urfi Javed is also a great singer and he is also fond of rap-singing.
- Before joining the TV industry, she was a fashion designer.
- She has participated in many modeling events and has walked the ramp for many famous designers.
- Urfi Javed has shot a dance sequence with famous celebrity Priyank Sharma.
- Urfi Javed is very conscious about his fitness. He has shared many fitness videos on Instagram.
- Urfi has also appeared in MTV India’s series ‘MTV Big F’.
- In 2020, she was featured in Dangal TV’s show ‘Ae Mere Humsafar’.
- She rose to fame after her role as Bela Kapoor in the Urfi serial Bepannaah.
- Appeared in Punch Beat 2 in 2021
- He has worked in the web series Shaadi Boys.
Private Life Urfi Javed
Urfi Javed belongs to a Muslim household. Urfi Javed is an extremely talented, beautiful, and most popular Indian television actress. She mostly works to work in Indian Television Industry. (Urfi Javed Casting Couch) He has a sister named Asafi Javed. Urfi is unmarried and currently not dating anyone.
Urfi was very fond of acting and dancing since childhood. This fire brought him to the glamor market of Mumbai. She was modeling for a few years before becoming an actress. And also worked as an assistant director in Delhi.
Urfi Javed Career
- Urfi Javed started his career with the TV series “Teddy Medi Family”, in which he played a cameo role.
- After working in this series, he got a chance to work in popular shows like “Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhania”. In the show, she played the role of Anvi Pant, which garnered her immense appreciation from the audience.
- The following year, she appeared in Star Plus’s Chandra Nandini as Chhaya and as Aarti in Meri Durga.
- One of his most loved characters came in 2018 as Kamini Joshi in Saat Phero Ki Hera Pheri Ke and then in Colors TV’s Bepannaah. His last TV serial was Kasautii Zindagii Kay in 2020.