PM Kisan Yojana Latest Update: The central government has brought very good news for the farmers! The government has changed the rules of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Let us tell you that for the ongoing fraud in PM Kisan Yojana, the government has made ration cards mandatory. Now farmers will have to give ration cards along with other documents. Without this, the installment will not be available.
in this article Hayah-eg.com, we will give you full information about PM Kisan Yojana Latest Update so let’s start reading.
PM Kisan Yojana Latest Update
Let us inform you that only after getting the ration card number, the spouse or any one member of that family farmer will be able to take advantage of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under PM Kisan Yojana, it will be mandatory to give ration card numbers on new registration. Apart from this, a soft copy of the document will have to be made and uploaded on the portal.
If you are registering for the first time under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then the applicant farmer will have to upload the ration card number. Apart from this, PDF also has to be uploaded. The mandatory submission of hard copies of Land Records, Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, and Declaration Form has now been done away with.
Now you have to create a PDF file of the document and upload it on the portal. This will reduce fraud in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Along with this, farmer registration will also become easier than before. If any new farmer gets himself registered in this PM Kisan Yojana! So that farmer will also get an amount of 6 thousand rupees under the scheme.
PM Kisan Yojana Latest Update
The government has fixed the date for releasing the 10th installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. All necessary arrangements have been made for the installment transfer. Farmers will have to register in advance for this scheme so that they can take advantage of the 10th installment. The central government is planning to release the 10th installment of PM Kisan Yojana by December 15, 2021. The government had transferred the money to the farmers on December 25, 2020, last year.
PM Kisan Yojana Installment
- Visit the official website of the government – https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Now look for ‘Farmers Corner Section’ on the homepage.
- Select the option ‘Beneficiary Status‘. Here, the beneficiary can check the status of his/her application. The list will contain the name of the farmer and the amount sent to his bank account.
- Now enter either your Aadhar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Then click on ‘Get Data’
online registration process
It is very easy to register in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You can do this online from the farmer’s home. Apart from this, you can apply for this scheme through Panchayat Secretary or Patwari, or Local Common Service Center. Apart from this, you can register yourself for PM Kisan Yojana.
Registration can be done like this –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- Now go to Farmers Corner
- There you have to click on the option ‘New Farmer Registration‘.
- After this, you have to enter the Aadhar number.
- On the other hand, you have to select the state by entering the captcha code and then proceed with the process.
- In this form, you can fill your old personal information.
- Along with this, bank account details and farming-related information will have to be filled in.
- After that, you can submit the form.
The government gives Rs 6000 annually to farmers
Under PM Kisan Yojana, lakhs of farmers across the country get Rs 6,000 annually. The government transfers this amount online to the accounts of farmers. If you are also a farmer but have not taken advantage of this scheme, then there is no need to worry. You can also enroll your name in PM Kisan (Farmer) so that you can take advantage of Pradhan Mantri yojans.