Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022: Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022 has been started by the Central Government to provide loans to farmers across the country. Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022, farmers are getting very low-interest rates (Kisan Credit Card). The loan is made available at a low-interest rate.
So that the farmers can complete their agricultural works without facing any financial crisis. It is also very easy to apply under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022 and the credit card is delivered to the farmers at their home address within 15 days. Let us know the complete process of applying for the Kisan Credit Card and its complete details.
In this article Hayah-eg.com, we will give you full information about Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022. so let’s start reading.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022
In order to provide relief to the poor and needy farmers across the country from the moneylenders and middlemen lending, the central government has launched the Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022. According to this scheme, credit cards are provided to the farmers for 5 years.
So that the farmer can withdraw money using the card whenever he wants. Applying for a Kisan Credit Card is quite easy. You can apply for Kisan Credit Card by visiting your nearest bank. If you want, you can also download the application form for Kisan Credit Card online.
How to Apply For a Kisan Credit Card
- If you want to apply for Kisan Credit Card then you have to apply by visiting your nearest bank.
- You can download the application form of Kisan Credit Card (Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022) by visiting www.pmkisan.in.
- After this, you have to enter all the information asked in the form correctly and submit it along with the relevant documents to the bank.
- After completion of the verification process, Kisan Credit Card will be sent to you at your home address within 15 days.
- You will need only three documents to apply.
- You can get Kisan Credit Card by just giving an Aadhar Card, Documents of Farming Land, and an Affidavit to the Bank.
Kisan Credit Card Information
In Kisan Credit Card, farmers are being provided loans up to Rs 1.60 lakh without any guarantee. If you want, you can get a loan of one lakh to 5 lakh under Kisan Credit Card. In this scheme, you have to pay an interest rate of 7% annually.
If you repay the loan on time, you will be provided a subsidy of 3%. For information, let us tell you that under this scheme Kisan Credit Card (Kisan Credit Card Scheme Apply 2022) is provided for 5 years. If you have applied for Kisan Credit Card and the bank management does not provide you the credit card within 15 days, then you can also make a complaint.
Calculate Interest On a Loan
Let us tell you that although the loan is available at the rate of 9 percent, a subsidy of 2 percent is given by the government on it. Therefore, it becomes 7 percent, then if this loan is returned on time, then a further discount of 3 percent is available on it. This means that the farmer has to pay interest only at the rate of 4 percent. Let us tell you that if the farmer takes a loan from another bank, then he has to pay an interest of 8 to 9 percent.
The card is valid for 5 years
The validity of the Kisan Credit Card has been fixed by the government for 5 years. After that, the card has to be renewed. For this, cardholders can apply in Co-operative Bank, Regional Rural Bank, State Bank of India, Bank of India and IDBI Bank, National Payments Corporation of India. Apart from this, from where the Kisan Credit Card has been made, you can contact there.
KCC Online Apply Process
- All farmers in the age group of 18 to 75 years can get a credit card made.
- Farmers who do share farming can also apply.
- It is mandatory to write the name of the co-applicant if he is above 60 years of age.
- Farmers associated with animal husbandry and fisheries can also get credit cards made.
Frequently Asked Questions –
How many hectares of land is required to get Kisan Credit Card?
Any small or big farmer can apply to get a new Kisan Credit Card. Whether he has any land or not. Only application farmers should be associated with farming, animal husbandry, or fish farming.
What is the fee for closing the Kisan Credit Card account?
Any farmer can get his credit card closed for free. For this only they have to put the application in their bank.
Will the loan of Kisan Credit Card be waived or not?
To waive the KCC loan, the state and central governments come out with schemes from time to time. Like crop loan waiver scheme etc.